At this time in softball, we are in tournaments. Yesterday, we beat Gilbert 18-0. Today we play Van twice for the sectional title! Next week we will then move on, if we win, to semi-regionals where we will be playing Williamson. If we then beat them, we will play in regional finals against either Buffalo, Charleston Catholic, or Wahama. Then, if we win we will finally move on to the state tournament in Vienna! That is something to work hard for and play with everything in you. It is a real honor playing in a state championship game, for you get recognition, heart, and overall a wonderful memory to keep for a lifetime. I have learned this from experience(: I absolutely love this sport with everything in me, and I want to further my career in this sport even after high school!

2 comments:
Thanks a lot for sharing and I have some special things for you. If you are in free time, disney princess games for girls will be a perfect choice we recommend to you. With nice graphic style, high-quality interface and smooth animation, this game don’t let you be disappointed for sure.
Beside, you can try free archery games, it is an addictive game which receives much love from players over the world. Now, you can completely play this addicting fun game on your mobile. Have fun!!!!
Thanks a lot for sharing and I have some special things for you. If you are in free time. Read and ponder the good quotes of life below, you will surely draw in life's own deep lessons.sunny day quotes and or you can relax by playing the game after the tired working timecar racing game car racing game or reading ngôn tình hiện đại hay. Each article definitely sexmang to give you the most comfortable feeling. Enjoy the experience!
Post a Comment